The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good morning/afternoon/evening thread.
Morena everyone, I hope you have a good day..

I seem to gave a case of mondatoyos today, not helped ny the fact it's sych a nice day ouyt, I was outside enjoying mu after breakfast cuppa again this morning, it was hard hetting myself inside to get a few chores finished seeing ot was so nice out.. Tomorrows going to be a really busy day seeinf it's shopping dat, there's a few other things to be done while I'm ojy so I may have a lazy day today and a shortish poppa nap after lunch, us old koro's need oue popa naps, lol.. Weçe already had a few cases of mild degydration here with rhe weather being so warm, it reminded me I should make up more cordial than usual and keep iy in the fridge, wiyh our heat we get degydrated quie quickly.. After the water scare here a couplw of years ago the councils are treaeing the water more, as a result it tastes and smells of chlorine nowadays, most of us get round that by making up diluted cordiak and refrigerating it or putting a few slices of lemon ib the water, refrigerating the water seems to cut down the chlorine taste and smell a lot if it's put in the fridge the night before..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The good morning/afternoon/evening thread. - by Sandy - 09-21-2020, 10:02 AM