The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good morning/afternoon/evening thread.
Morena everyone, I hope you have a good day..

I thought winter may hit us with a thud again, this morning was the third frost in a row, up until late last week we'd had a nice mild autumn, this week started and we got a frosty start to the week, I hope the rest of winter is a bit milder, that or I inherit a house somewhere warmer and get the money to be able to get there, lol..

I still can't get used to how quiet it is with having our lockdown still partially in effect, there's very little traffic about and still no flights in or out of any cities here, our airline must be losing a lot of money now after not being in the air for over 8 weeks, the only flights that have happened since the lockdown started was a few flights from overseas bringing folk home after they got stuck overseas while on holiday or doing business trips, here's hoping the world gets back to some kind of normal again soon..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The good morning/afternoon/evening thread. - by Sandy - 05-22-2020, 10:15 AM