The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good morning/afternoon/evening thread.
Morena everyone, I hope you have a good day..

I've just been emailing a couple of our TV companies wondering why they haven't changed their programmig a bit so the kids can get a movie on after lunch each day and maybe another early evening, IMO it'd be a good way for parents to blackmail the kids and get them behaving and doing what few chores they may have done, it'd give everyone a bit of a break if we had something on TV worth watching, I doubt the TV people will do anything, but nothing ventured nothing gained I say.. We could use a bit of a distraction from all the Covid 19 doom and gloom at present too..

The government was suggesting the kids may return to school at the end of April all going well, by that stage the kids will have been home for over 6 weeks and not allowed to do the usual thingslike going out or going to friends places, so like the parents they'll be a bit stir crazy, a change in programming on TV won't cure things, but it will help the parents a lot and help keep the kids occupied if there's something on TV they really want to watch..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The good morning/afternoon/evening thread. - by Sandy - 04-15-2020, 09:40 AM