The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good morning/afternoon/evening thread.
Morena everyone, I hope you have a good day..

IF there's an upside to having the Covid 18 it is the fact the days are a little less hectic at present, I was getting out a bit to do a couple of voluntary jobs, but being on level 4 means they're not working at present, some of the jobs I was doing for friends has pretty much dried up for now too, that's left me more time to get through the long list of chores I have be they on or offline, that list is now dropping quite nicely even though for every 2 things I tick off one more gets added to the list.. I'll still be quite happy when level 4 is finally lifted, staying home every day except shopping day is a bit boring, I was going a little stir crazy when I went out for shopping on tuesday and I'd only been home for a week, I feel for the kids at present, they'll all be wanting to do things like go play with their friends or go to the parks or such and being told they can't the really young ones must be finding it hard to understand why they can't..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The good morning/afternoon/evening thread. - by Sandy - 04-03-2020, 09:15 AM