The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good morning/afternoon/evening thread.
Morena everyone, I hope you have a good day..

It's only saturday and we've only been on level 4 lockdown since midnight wednesday and there's already youngsters getting out in big groups for no reason, my help sad she saw several cars with 4 or 5 teenages in each car on the way to see me, the rules are we only go out for essential things like shopping or picking up any medications, and travel alone to do that, not in groups, it looks like the bulletproof kids will spoil things for those of us using our common sense.. We have been told we can go for a walk, but we should stay in our own neighbourhood to do so, and walk on our own, if we meet folk on the way we should keep a 2 metre gap between us as much as is possible.. Luvkily the police now have some pretty heavy handed punishments they can hand out, it's a pity these dumb teens are making things worse for the rest of us though. I hope at least some get caught and put in police cells for a day or two, that way they may just grow up a little and start thinking of others a little more..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The good morning/afternoon/evening thread. - by Sandy - 03-28-2020, 09:53 AM