The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good morning/afternoon/evening thread.
Morena everyone, I hope you have a good day..

Well, after yesterdays efforts and being so busy this old mans aches and pains are playing up, now the rubbish is out, the dishes are done and a load of washing is on I can slow down and take it easy today.. Unfortunately I'm not one to leave jobs unfinished, that now has a habit of coming back and biting me on the bum the next day because I've usually done more than I should've, better that than having more to do the next day though..

I have been panning a move back to the south island, that's proven more time consuming than expected with sending emails all over, then not getting clear answers or having to ask more questions because more information has been given and not explained clearly, a pity I'm not able to hear on the phone as I could ask for ckarification straight away if unsure about something, all good though I'm making headway slowly but surely..

Where's sissy with the coffee and cake? I feel like plenty of both at present.. Smile
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The good morning/afternoon/evening thread. - by Sandy - 01-15-2020, 09:11 AM