The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good morning/afternoon/evening thread.
Morena everyone, I hope you have a good day..

I thought I'd miss the chaos in the shops by being there at just after 8.00 a,m. unfortunately a load of other people had the same idea, at least I was there early enough to get what I wanted before it all disappeared off the shelves, if I'd held off for 2 hours things like bread and milk would've gone, or run out, the shops are shut one day and folk seem to shop like the shops will never reopen on boxing day, some of the orders I saw were huge too, the person ahead of me at the checkout spent about $2000 and had 3 trlleys over full of vshopping, this old man is exhausted after trying to get round the shop for my few things and then getting through the checkout, it's poppa nap time after lunch I think..

The good thing is that I can blob out for christmas day now and just sleep and eat all day seeing no ones coming to see me or take me anywhere, I'm looking forward to it now..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The good morning/afternoon/evening thread. - by Sandy - 12-24-2019, 10:14 AM