The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The good morning/afternoon/evening thread.
Morena everyone, I hope you have a good day..

I didn't get much done online yesterday, I decided after the updates downloaded for the desktop I'd do at least one laptop yesterday morning, I ended up doing both laptops, so all 3 were done by lunch time, then I was out for a lot of the afternoon helping out a friend, hopefully today will see me get more done even though I have to see my doctor later, at least computers updating won't stop me from getting online.. The desktop and one laptop have Windoze 10 on them, between the two they used 3,5 GB f data to update both, the Windows 7 laptop only took 335 MB of data for all updates.. I've had the desktop for a little over 5 years and Windoze 10 on it since it first came out and I still haven't used most of the apps on it, it seems Internet Explorer, Firefox, Word and notepad are all I use most of the time, I'm tempted to delete a lot off, but I'm not sure if that'll affect other things or not, so better to leave well eniugh alone I guess..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The good morning/afternoon/evening thread. - by Sandy - 11-15-2019, 08:31 AM