The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's the weather at your place?
An overcast morning here, at least it's not cold, the forecast high is 16 dehrees..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.
It started off a dull day, now it's raining, think it's settled in for the day now, at least it's not cold.. Got a high ort 16 degrees..
A nice fine day after a 0 segrees start to the morning.. Got a forevast high of 17 degrees today..
A nice fine day despite last night's forecast sating rain today, we;ce even got a peasant high of 18 degrees..
After a nice fine 19 degree day yesterday it's overcast and cool this morning, got a forecast high of 14 degrees today..
Another dull wet cook day here, got a high of a mere 14 degrees..
A nice fine day after a mild frost kast night, the weather app on my mobile says fine until next monday evening at present.. Smile Got a high of 17 degrees today..
Another dull, cool and wet day here, it should be getting warmer now too.. Sad Got a high of 14 degrees..
A fine day at last, we suffered a -4 degree frost kast night though.. Got a forecast high of 18 degrees today..
Another dull overcast cool morning, seems we can't keep the fine weather at present.. Smile Got a forecast high of 13 degrees today..
A rare fine sunny day here, good enough to go sit outside dhortlu, got a high of 17 degrees today..
A nice fine dat after a -3 segree frpst, it seems we have another 18 degree high today..
After 2 nice days we're back to overcast and dull, I doubt it'll rain thouhj.. August where I a is really xhangable, we can get a lot of rean, in betweeb the rainy days the weather goes 3 seasons in 1 day.. Got a forecast high of only 14 degrees today,,
A nice warm sunny morning, I was expecting it obercast after a mild night, maybe we're rid of the frosts and heading for spring like weather at last.. Hot a forecast high of 18 degrees todau..
It's the third spring like day in a row and 2 mikd nights, we were up to 20 degrees at midday yesterday, touch wood spring is here after last weeks cold snap.. It's already hit todaus hifg of 16 degrees, kiiks like we may get yesterdays 22 degrees again oe close to it,, L)
We ended up getting a bakmy 23 degrees uesterdai, it's still winter too.. Ypday's another fine day and we;re heading for a smilat high to yesterday, 21 degrees.. Hoping this means springs here at last.. :_
t started off looking like it'd be a wet day at 7.00 a.m. but it's cleared into a nice morning now, it's just gone 9.30 a.n, anf it's warm enough to sit outside, iy's still officially winter ypp.. Hot a forecast high of 20 degrees todau.. Smile
Another mid sprung like day here today, after a week of these nice days i'm hoping it's safe to say springs arrived early this year.. Smile Got a forecast high of 19 degrees today..
A typical spring day gere today, ibe minute the suns out, the next it's looking luje it'kk rain, at least we can expect an 19 degree high today..
An overcast morning with a few showers, the sun has made a few attempts at coming out though, it's going to be a slightlu cooler 16 degrees today..
A vool overcast morninf after a mid frost, got a forecasthigh of 15 degrees today.. :*
A nice fine warm morning after a frostu start, hopefuly this time springs here to stay.. We've got a forecast high of 19 degrees today,, Smile
It started out sunny at 7.00 a.m. but sadly it's now vlouded over, hopefully the sun will burn off the cloud soon.. I heard yesterday we can expect a warmer than usual spring, I hope it is the case after the winter we;ve had wgich has been really cold.. Got a high of 17 degrees roday..
Another nice warm sunny day, iy's only 9.39 a.m. and it's waem enough to sit outside, normally it's 10.30 a.m. before it's warm enough out.. Got a high of 21 degrees today.. Smile
Another nice warm sunny day here, just the thing to lift the spirits and we have a high of 22 degrees later too.. Smile