The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's the weather at your place?
Another dull wet day here, we've had 2 fine days in 2 weeks, not like here at all, obly the farmers and ducks will be happy, lol, at least it's not freezing cold out, we have a forecast high of 17 degrees today..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.
More dull and wet weather here with a 16 degree high..
Just made a steak, mushroom, bacon and cheese pie, I guess I should have veges with it..
Still more of the dull wet weather here, if the long ranfe forecast is right monday is our first reasobable day, anyone got a spare hammer and saw to build the arl? The forecast high is 15 degrees today..
Yet another dull, wet and cold day here, out of almost 3 weeks we've only had 2.5 fine days, this is getting a little depressing getting so much dull wet weather, August id usuallu our wet month too, I may need help biolding the ark in 2 weeks time, lol.. Gpt a high of 14 degrees today, not sure we'll get it though.. Sad
<ore cold wet dull weather todau, this makes 3 weeks of almdt constant rain, anu offers to help nuild an arl gratefully accepted, lol.. Another high of 12 degrees today..
Another dull dau, the suns tryinh though, touvh wood we'll see it today.. Got a high of 14 degrees tofay..
After funally getting a little sun testerdat afternoon we're back to the dull overcast drizzly weather again, we have git a slightly warmer 16 degrees today though..
Overvast and dull again, the sun is trying to come out though.. Got a high of 18 degrees today..
After about 5 weeks of either overrcast or rain we have a reasonablt fine morning, it's really good seeing blue sky amd the sun too.. Got a high of 17 degrees today..
Anpther sunny morning, just a bit breezy at present, mind you, after 5 weeks of rain we need a breeze to dry things out a bit.. Got a forecast high of 15 degrees today..
A sunny day after a chilly start, only 5 weeks of winter left, I hope.. Got a forecast high of 17 degrees today..
It's nice having the sun back, a pity about the =3 degree frost first thing though, a nice day almost makes getting a frost bearable eh.. Got a forecast high of 16 degrees today..
A nice fine morning after a -4 degree frost this morning, no breeze out at present so hopefukky I'll be able to sit outside in a while.. Got a high of 16 degrees tofay..
Another nice fine day after a -3 degree frost, I'm ebjoying seeing the sun but we could do withour rge frists, they play havoc on the aches and pains, gettibg yp aint easy either, lol.. Got a high of 16 degrees today..
A nice sunny day after a =2 degree frost last night, got a forecast high of 17 degrees today..
A nice finr morning, the good thing is, no frost last night, it was 4 degrees at 7.-- a.m,, Got a high of 16 degrees today..
Another fine morning, onlu a =1 degree frost this morning, they say we're going to get a high of 18 degrees too..
After the =3 degree frost this morning I thought we'd get a nice day, sadly it's obercast at present, the suns trying though.. Got a forecast high of 12 degrees today.. Sad
Overcast again, the sun is tryong to put in an appearance though, hopefully we get sun soon.. Got a high of 15 degrees today..
Another overcast morning here, a bit cooler without any sun too.. Hot a hgh of 14 degrees today.. Sad
It's clearing into a nice winters day, it looks like we may get the forecast high of 17 degrees..
We'd gone from a really heavu mist to a nice fine day, the mist was so heavy I couldn't see 20 feet away, as soon as the sun got out it was gone in like 20 minutes.. Got a forecast high of 16 degrees today..
Another fine day after a chilly start, seems spring may be here early, I hope so anyway.. Got a forecast high of 17 degrees today..
It's finally clearing into a fine day after a cold misty start to the day.. The forecast high today is only 15 degrees..