The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's the weather at your place?
Another dull overcast mrning, at least the rains stopped for now.. We're supposed to get up to 19 degrees today which will be nice..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.
An overcast morning, the suns trying it's best though.. Got a high of a mere 16 degrees today..
Got really gray looking cloud out, the suns shining between a few gaps in the cloud at present.. We've got a high of 17 degrees today..
Another dull overcast day here, and a bit chilly tpp, no rain in the forecast though.. Got a high of 16 degrees today..
A nice sunny day here at last after a chilly start this morning, hopefully the weekend will be the same.. Got a high of 18 degrees today..
I was hoping for another nice sunny day after yesterday, we're back to dull and overcast again today instead, I guess it is winter here, sun would've been good though.. Got a high of 17 degrees today..
Another dull overcast morning, the rains just stopped for now, it looks like the rain won't stay away for lomg.. Got a high of 16 degrees today..
Another dull wet miserable day here this morning, getting a bit tired of dull days or dull wet days now.. Got a forecast high of 15 degrees today..
A nice fine day after rain at 5.00 a.m. this morning, we're into winter now and we're getting a forecast high of 18 degrees today so I'm not complaining..
We ended up getting a nice 21 degrees yesterday, that's hot here for the second day of witer, we usually get between 12 and 14 degrees this time of year, I'm not complaining about a nice warm day though.. It's nice and sunny again this morning, it'll be a bit cooler today at 18 degrees..
Amother nice fine warm day here, I'm happy to take a warm winter day.. Smile The forecast high is 20 degrees..
Another fine warm winter day after getting 22 degrees yesterday, the forecast high is 22 degrees again which I'm happy for considering we usually only get 12 to 14 degree days at this time of year.. We had a really hot summer so a mild tme now is good.. Smile
Another fine day after a chilly start, it seems it;s the early mornings reminding me it's supposed to be winter, so far knock on wood the days have been very mild, between 6 and 8 degrees higher than usual for this time of year, long may it continue.. Sad Got a high of 20 degrees today..
This is great, a fine warm winters morning after a chilly start, we got a balmy 19 degrees yeterday, it looks like more of the same today.. Smile
Another nice fine morning after a frosty start, I'm loving these mild winter days, they can last all winter preferrably without the chilly nights though.. We've another 18 degree day on the way too.. Smile
Another nice fine winters day and it's 16 degrees already, we were forecast 16 degrees today, hopefully it'll get a bit warmer after the chilly night last night..
A nice fine morning after a -3 degree frost last night, it was hard getting out from under the duvet this morning, lol, we've got an 18 degree high today though..
A nice fine morning after a -4 degree frost ast night, getting up was hard work this morning, we have a high of 19 degrees to look forward to later though..
An overcast morning, doný think it'll rain though.. Got a hogh of 17 degrees today..
A dull overcast day after a nights rain, at least it wasn't so cold overnight.. Got a high of 17 degrees today//
A mice sunny day now we;re rid of the frost this morning.. We only got a high of 12 degrees yesterday, hopefully now the suns out we'll get the 16 degrees they forecast us for today..
A nice sunny day after a -5 degree frost last nigt, that makes anout 10 frosts so far this winter, it doesn't seem that long ago that 4 or 5 frosts all winter was a bad winter.. We have a forecast high of 17 degrees today..
An overcast morning, and chilly, the sun is trying to come out though.. Got a high of 15 degrees today..
A nice fine morning this morning, no frost last night for a change.. Got a forecast high of 17 degrees today..
An overcast morning here, at least it was warmer last night seeing it was cloudy, ut was supposed to rain today and tomorroe, it won't happen for a while though.. Got a gigh of 18 degrees today..