The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's the weather at your place?
It was nice and sunny at 8.00 a,m. now 2 hours later and it's getting overcast and breezy, the temperatures dropped a bit too.. It seems the days high is a mere 26 degrees..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.
An overcast cool morning, we've got a cool south easterly breeze coming in off the sea, so it's cold, it's current;t only 15 degrees, we've been forecast a high of a mere 22 degrees today, I doubt it'll get that warm today.. Sad
Another overcast cool morning, got a cool south easterly breeze off the sea again.. The forecast high today is only 22 degrees, a bit of a change from our summer temps which were in the mid to high 30's..
It was really overcast and grey looking at 7.00 a.m. this morning, two hours later and it's cleared a lot and the suns out, hopefully to stay for the day.. Got a forecast high of 27 degrees today..
A fine morning after an overcast start, got a forecast high of 27 today, a nice autumn day.. Smile
The day has cleared in to a nice fine morning, last nights forecast on TV said it'd be overcast all day too, hopefully tomorrow morning will be like this seeing it's shopping day.. Got a pleasant 27 degree high today..
Got a bit of light misty rain this morning and a chilly southerly blowing in, it's almost a pity it's not heavy rain, the whole region needs a good dump of rain for a day or two, the farms are very brown and dry with no significant rain for over 4.5 months and the tough water restrictions.. We've got a cooler forecast high of only 20 degrees today..
A cold overcast dat today, we got a high of 16 degrees yesterday, today isn't going to be much better as there's a freezing southerly breeze blowing in.. Sad
A nice fine day after a chilly start first thing, we've a forecast high of a more acceptable 26 degrees today..
A nice sunny day again, we've got a forecast high of 28 degrees today so I'm outside enjoying the sun..
One minute sunny, next is overcast, at least it's a reasonably warm day, ot a forecast high of 26 degrees..
Another day that's sunny one minute and overcast the next, ay least it's pleasantly warm.. Got a forecast high of 27 degrees today..
A dull overcast morning here and cooler than usual.. The forecast high is 27 degrees, I'm not sure we'll get it at present though..
A damp dull cold morning here, we've got a nasty cold southerly breeze blowing in which is making it feel like it's winter, the suns tried to come out a few times.. They forecast us a high of 25 degrees today, at present I doubt it'll get much warmer than 18 degrees..
A fine but chilly morning, it feels like the southerly breeze is still cooling us down big time.. We do have a forecast high of a mere 20 degrees today, we may get it with the sun out today, I hope..
A nice sunny day after a cool start to the day, a nice autumn morning and a forecast high of 25 degrees..
Another nice fine autumn day here, a pity we're on level 4 now or I'd go over to the park and feed the ducks while enjoying the sun and easing my old aches and pains.. We've got a forecast high of 25 degrees today..
After a little light rain overnight last night it's cleared into a nice sunny day, it's only going to be 22 degrees today, but at least it's fine..
A fine but cool morning at present, the forecast on my smartphone said there was a 100% chance of rain today too.. Got a forecast high of 18 degrees, not sure we'll get it given we have a freezing cold southerly blowing in at present..
A dull overcast cool morning here, the light rain we were getting has stopped for now, hopefully it'll clear soon.. Got a forecast high of only20 degrees today..
It started out a nice sunny day, now it's almost lunch time it's clouding over a bit.. Got a forecast high of 24 degrees today..
An overcast morning for April fools day, iy feels like autumn has started this morning too, we do have a forecast high of 23 degrees, but it'll be a cool feeling 23 degrees..
Another overcast morning here, hopefully the sun will out later on.. Got a forecast high of 23 degrees today..
Got a nasty cold southerly breeze blowing in at present so not sure how long it'll stay finr today, at least the sun is out warming us a bit.. Got a forecast high of 20 degrees today..
A nice fine morning after a chilly start to the day, winter is definitely on the way now.. Sad Got a forecast high of 22 degrees today..