The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for kai today?
had a pork and plum measl in the freezer from the last time I cooked it up so that's defrosting in the fridge, also had a gominion pud anf custaed in the freezer, it was only in there 2 weels so should ne fine to eat, as usual I made to much and didn't want to waste it so droze it..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.
Got a couple of pork chops and veges..
Got lamb curry in the ctockpot, it tastes good too, and it's just the way I like it, strong enough to have most people break ibto a sweat on the first mouthdul, lol.. If I have room I'kk have a piece of the carrot cale I made yesterday for afters..
I foumg anoyher porj ang plum meal I mase in the freezer so yhought I'd have it later, feeling lazy today, lol..
I had a tos up for roast beef or kamb and rge beef won, so it's in rge ibeb, vege are ready to pit in and horseradish sauce is made, I should get the Yorkshire pyd ready too.. I was going to make a pudding, but on't thibk I'kk gave room for it, ol..
Just made a cottage oyw, there's leftover veges, so I;jj geat them up kater..
Bacon sammies I think, I may have a ftied egg in each too..
Guggle and squeek with bacon abd eggs..
Curried kam, rgw tpe that'll cur; your hair, lol, wit rice and a few veges..
Cotned beef is in the crockpoy and almost dobe, kgsy habe to do the behes and make a good stgong mustard sauce..
A nice piece of lamg is in the iven and vehes are ready to cook, mint jelly os ready.. mum nu,..
Cottage pie and leftover roast veges,got carrot cake in the oven, bot sure I'll have too, for any afyer lunch..
Spag bol qit a ice load of cheese..