The Shoutbox is now installed, please see Announcements for details. (October 29, 2019)

Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for kai today?
Mac cheese later, all I have left to do is turn on the oven to get the cheese on top nicely melted, nom nom.. Made a batch of berry & apple crumble too, so just have to finish the custard for it..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.
I made a big batch of satay chicken, so having that with rice and veges, then maybe a bit of berry & apple crumble and custard..
I made 2 meals of mac cheese the other day, so having the second meal today with the lasst of the berry & apple crumble and custard for pudding..
Roast lamb and all the trimmings, got plenty of mint jelly left over from last time too.. I found berry & apple crumble in back of the freezer, so if I have room left I'll have that and custard for pudding..
I've just made some chicken kievs with a load of butter garlic and parsley in them, the veges are ready too.. I'm not sure if I'll have room for the hummingbird cake for afters..
Leftover roast lamb and veges today and a piece of hummiingbird cake for afters..
I think it will be chicken tonight.
Great minds eh? I'm having chicken satay with rice and a bit of veges, there's one piece of hummingbird cake left, so better finish it.. Smile
In the processes of making mac cheese with bacon and onion in it, middle bacon, num num, lots of grated cheese on top too.. If I have room I'll have a bit of berry & apple crumble and custard..
Having a nice boilup of brisket and watercress, with a nice load of mashed potato and doughboys.. num num..
Leftover mac cheese and a few veges later, then the last of the berry & apple crumble and custard..
The roast beef is having a slow cook, veges are ready to go in the oven and the horseradish sauce is ready and waiting, just have to do the Yorkshire pudding.. I didn't have the berry & apple crumble yesterday, so that's on the menu today..
Rainbow 
We are having mexican food for dinner tonight.
Plain old chicken satay here, swap you for your Mexican sissy.. Smile
Leftover roast beef and veges later, I may have a piece of carrot cake for afters too..
Chicken satay or nothing today, feeling to lazy to cook anything and the chicken was in the freezer with rice and veges, got a piece of carrot cake left too..
Mac cheese with some nice middle bacon in it and a load of cheese on it, nom nom.. Smile
Pork & plum casserole with cheesy mash and some cabbage cooked in butter with garlic and sesame seeds, if there's an room left I'll have a bit of berry & apple crumble and custard for pudding..
Leftover mac cheese and a few veges later, maybe a piece of carrot cake for afters..
Roast lamb with the trimmings, got mint jelly made and got some berry & apple crumble with custard for pudding if there's room..
It was a toss up between cold roast beef and veges or chicken satay, the chicken chicken won..
It looks like leftover roast lamb and veges later, I may have a piece of carrot cake for pud too..
Just made a sheppards pie with a bit of cheese on top, I just have to heat and eat now..
Leftover shepperds pie and some berry & apple crumble and custard..
Bangers & mash with a load of fried onion and cabbage..