Sandy's Whare
How's the weather at your place? - Printable Version

+- Sandy's Whare (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com)
+-- Forum: General korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-22.html)
+--- Forum: General Korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: How's the weather at your place? (/thread-20.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-11-2020

It was nice and sunny at 8.00 a,m. now 2 hours later and it's getting overcast and breezy, the temperatures dropped a bit too.. It seems the days high is a mere 26 degrees..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-12-2020

An overcast cool morning, we've got a cool south easterly breeze coming in off the sea, so it's cold, it's current;t only 15 degrees, we've been forecast a high of a mere 22 degrees today, I doubt it'll get that warm today.. Sad

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-13-2020

Another overcast cool morning, got a cool south easterly breeze off the sea again.. The forecast high today is only 22 degrees, a bit of a change from our summer temps which were in the mid to high 30's..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-14-2020

It was really overcast and grey looking at 7.00 a.m. this morning, two hours later and it's cleared a lot and the suns out, hopefully to stay for the day.. Got a forecast high of 27 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-15-2020

A fine morning after an overcast start, got a forecast high of 27 today, a nice autumn day.. Smile

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-16-2020

The day has cleared in to a nice fine morning, last nights forecast on TV said it'd be overcast all day too, hopefully tomorrow morning will be like this seeing it's shopping day.. Got a pleasant 27 degree high today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-17-2020

Got a bit of light misty rain this morning and a chilly southerly blowing in, it's almost a pity it's not heavy rain, the whole region needs a good dump of rain for a day or two, the farms are very brown and dry with no significant rain for over 4.5 months and the tough water restrictions.. We've got a cooler forecast high of only 20 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-18-2020

A cold overcast dat today, we got a high of 16 degrees yesterday, today isn't going to be much better as there's a freezing southerly breeze blowing in.. Sad

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-19-2020

A nice fine day after a chilly start first thing, we've a forecast high of a more acceptable 26 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-20-2020

A nice sunny day again, we've got a forecast high of 28 degrees today so I'm outside enjoying the sun..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-21-2020

One minute sunny, next is overcast, at least it's a reasonably warm day, ot a forecast high of 26 degrees..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-22-2020

Another day that's sunny one minute and overcast the next, ay least it's pleasantly warm.. Got a forecast high of 27 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-23-2020

A dull overcast morning here and cooler than usual.. The forecast high is 27 degrees, I'm not sure we'll get it at present though..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-24-2020

A damp dull cold morning here, we've got a nasty cold southerly breeze blowing in which is making it feel like it's winter, the suns tried to come out a few times.. They forecast us a high of 25 degrees today, at present I doubt it'll get much warmer than 18 degrees..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-25-2020

A fine but chilly morning, it feels like the southerly breeze is still cooling us down big time.. We do have a forecast high of a mere 20 degrees today, we may get it with the sun out today, I hope..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-26-2020

A nice sunny day after a cool start to the day, a nice autumn morning and a forecast high of 25 degrees..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-27-2020

Another nice fine autumn day here, a pity we're on level 4 now or I'd go over to the park and feed the ducks while enjoying the sun and easing my old aches and pains.. We've got a forecast high of 25 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-28-2020

After a little light rain overnight last night it's cleared into a nice sunny day, it's only going to be 22 degrees today, but at least it's fine..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-29-2020

A fine but cool morning at present, the forecast on my smartphone said there was a 100% chance of rain today too.. Got a forecast high of 18 degrees, not sure we'll get it given we have a freezing cold southerly blowing in at present..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-30-2020

A dull overcast cool morning here, the light rain we were getting has stopped for now, hopefully it'll clear soon.. Got a forecast high of only20 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 03-31-2020

It started out a nice sunny day, now it's almost lunch time it's clouding over a bit.. Got a forecast high of 24 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 04-01-2020

An overcast morning for April fools day, iy feels like autumn has started this morning too, we do have a forecast high of 23 degrees, but it'll be a cool feeling 23 degrees..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 04-02-2020

Another overcast morning here, hopefully the sun will out later on.. Got a forecast high of 23 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 04-03-2020

Got a nasty cold southerly breeze blowing in at present so not sure how long it'll stay finr today, at least the sun is out warming us a bit.. Got a forecast high of 20 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 04-04-2020

A nice fine morning after a chilly start to the day, winter is definitely on the way now.. Sad Got a forecast high of 22 degrees today..