Sandy's Whare
How's the weather at your place? - Printable Version

+- Sandy's Whare (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com)
+-- Forum: General korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-22.html)
+--- Forum: General Korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: How's the weather at your place? (/thread-20.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-14-2020

Another dull wet day here, we've had 2 fine days in 2 weeks, not like here at all, obly the farmers and ducks will be happy, lol, at least it's not freezing cold out, we have a forecast high of 17 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-15-2020

More dull and wet weather here with a 16 degree high..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-16-2020

Just made a steak, mushroom, bacon and cheese pie, I guess I should have veges with it..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-16-2020

Still more of the dull wet weather here, if the long ranfe forecast is right monday is our first reasobable day, anyone got a spare hammer and saw to build the arl? The forecast high is 15 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-17-2020

Yet another dull, wet and cold day here, out of almost 3 weeks we've only had 2.5 fine days, this is getting a little depressing getting so much dull wet weather, August id usuallu our wet month too, I may need help biolding the ark in 2 weeks time, lol.. Gpt a high of 14 degrees today, not sure we'll get it though.. Sad

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-18-2020

<ore cold wet dull weather todau, this makes 3 weeks of almdt constant rain, anu offers to help nuild an arl gratefully accepted, lol.. Another high of 12 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-19-2020

Another dull dau, the suns tryinh though, touvh wood we'll see it today.. Got a high of 14 degrees tofay..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-20-2020

After funally getting a little sun testerdat afternoon we're back to the dull overcast drizzly weather again, we have git a slightly warmer 16 degrees today though..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-21-2020

Overvast and dull again, the sun is trying to come out though.. Got a high of 18 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-22-2020

After about 5 weeks of either overrcast or rain we have a reasonablt fine morning, it's really good seeing blue sky amd the sun too.. Got a high of 17 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-23-2020

Anpther sunny morning, just a bit breezy at present, mind you, after 5 weeks of rain we need a breeze to dry things out a bit.. Got a forecast high of 15 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-24-2020

A sunny day after a chilly start, only 5 weeks of winter left, I hope.. Got a forecast high of 17 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-25-2020

It's nice having the sun back, a pity about the =3 degree frost first thing though, a nice day almost makes getting a frost bearable eh.. Got a forecast high of 16 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-26-2020

A nice fine morning after a -4 degree frost this morning, no breeze out at present so hopefukky I'll be able to sit outside in a while.. Got a high of 16 degrees tofay..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-27-2020

Another nice fine day after a -3 degree frost, I'm ebjoying seeing the sun but we could do withour rge frists, they play havoc on the aches and pains, gettibg yp aint easy either, lol.. Got a high of 16 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-28-2020

A nice sunny day after a =2 degree frost last night, got a forecast high of 17 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-29-2020

A nice finr morning, the good thing is, no frost last night, it was 4 degrees at 7.-- a.m,, Got a high of 16 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-30-2020

Another fine morning, onlu a =1 degree frost this morning, they say we're going to get a high of 18 degrees too..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 07-31-2020

After the =3 degree frost this morning I thought we'd get a nice day, sadly it's obercast at present, the suns trying though.. Got a forecast high of 12 degrees today.. Sad

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 08-01-2020

Overcast again, the sun is tryong to put in an appearance though, hopefully we get sun soon.. Got a high of 15 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 08-02-2020

Another overcast morning here, a bit cooler without any sun too.. Hot a hgh of 14 degrees today.. Sad

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 08-03-2020

It's clearing into a nice winters day, it looks like we may get the forecast high of 17 degrees..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 08-04-2020

We'd gone from a really heavu mist to a nice fine day, the mist was so heavy I couldn't see 20 feet away, as soon as the sun got out it was gone in like 20 minutes.. Got a forecast high of 16 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 08-05-2020

Another fine day after a chilly start, seems spring may be here early, I hope so anyway.. Got a forecast high of 17 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 08-06-2020

It's finally clearing into a fine day after a cold misty start to the day.. The forecast high today is only 15 degrees..