Sandy's Whare
How's the weather at your place? - Printable Version

+- Sandy's Whare (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com)
+-- Forum: General korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-22.html)
+--- Forum: General Korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: How's the weather at your place? (/thread-20.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 04-30-2020

A nice fine morning after a 4 degree start to the day, hoping winter doesn't hit us with an almighty thud, nice one day and freezing the next.. Got a forecast high of 21 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-01-2020

Another nice autumn day after a 3 degree start to the morning, we've got a forecast high of 19 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-02-2020

Winters definitely on the way.. Sad We have a fine morning after a 2 degree low overnight last night, I like the nice days, my aches and pains remind me they don't like the chilly nights..We've got a forecast high of 20 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-03-2020

A dull overcast morning, the forecast was for showers but none have happened yet.. Got a mild 21 degree high today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-04-2020

Well, we finally got yesterdays showers overnight last night, it's now cleared into a fine mildish morning with a frecast high of 23 degrees today which is good for this late in autumn, hoping winter doesn't arrive overnight when it happens..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-05-2020

A reasonable day here today, just a bit windy out, the forecast high is for 18 degrees which is good for the last month of autumn..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-06-2020

A bit overcast and a freezing cold southerly blowing in, they say we're going to get to 18 degrees today, I doubt it somehow with the current wind chill.. Sad

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-07-2020

A fine morning after a mild frost earlier and a freezing day yesterday, methinks there was some snow not to far away on tuesday night to give us a cold day yesterday,, We've got a forecast high of 19 degrees today, seeing the suns out we mayy thaw out today, lol..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-08-2020

A nice fine morning after another chilly start, we've got a forecast high of 21 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-09-2020

A nice fine autumn day again, hopefully I'kk be able to sit bout in the sun soon.. Got a forecast high of 23 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-10-2020

A nice fine late autumn day here with a forecast high of 19 degrees, it's nice out in the sun away from the breeze..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-11-2020

A dull overcast morning here today, at least it's not cold.. We's got a forecast high of 19 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-12-2020

The morning started really grey and dull, luckily it cleared about 8.30 a.m. We may still get a shower or two.. Got a high of 18 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-13-2020

After getting rain most of last night it's cleared for now despite the forecast being for rain all day today, I'll take fine though.. Smile Got a forecast high of 19 degrees..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-14-2020

A bit overcast this morning, hopefully it'll clear soon though.. Got a forecast high of a mere 17 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-15-2020

A nice fine morning here, it should be warm enough to sit outside shortly, we've got a forecast high of 18 degrees today, a respectible late autumn temperature..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-16-2020

An overcast morning after a few good heavy dumps of rain last night, the suns trying but will lose the fight I think, we haven't had any significant rain since las October so we need a few really good downpours today and tomorrow.. Got a high of 19 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-17-2020

Another dull overcast morning here with some light rain overnight last night, it looks like more rain will arrive shortly.. Got a high of 18 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-18-2020

A nice fne morning after a chilly start, it looks like I can sit otside and enjoy the last of the autumn warmth with a high of 19 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-19-2020

A dull wet morning here, we had sun 20 minutes ago, now it's raining again, at least it's not cold at present.. Got a forecast high of 18 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-20-2020

Another dull overcast day here, at least it's not raining though.. Got a forecast high of a mere 17 degrees today, I think winters moving in.. Sad

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-21-2020

A nice fine day after a -3 degree frost this morning, I think winters here at last.. Sad We've got a cooler forecast high of only 15 degrees today..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-22-2020

A fine day after another frost this morning, it was -4 degrees at 6.00 a.m. which made getting up hard work, at least the suns shining and id warming us up a little now.. We have a forecast high of 18 degrees today, a pity the winter highs don't feel as warm as the equivalent in summer, not sure why..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-23-2020

Another fine day after another frost this morning, this one was -4.2 according to the thermometer, I think winters arrived.. Sad We do have a high of 18 degrees today which is warmer than our winter temps, there hasn't been much snow on the ski fields as yet, so no snow to cool us down during the days as yet..

RE: How's the weather at your place? - Sandy - 05-24-2020

An overcast morning at present, sadly it's getting darker out there, it may well be raining by lunch time.. After some 4 frosts in a row it was a little milder last night, we used to only get 3 or 4 frosts all winter 20 years ago.. Got a forecast high of 17 degrees today..