Sandy's Whare
What's for kai today? - Printable Version

+- Sandy's Whare (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com)
+-- Forum: General korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-22.html)
+--- Forum: General Korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: What's for kai today? (/thread-19.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 12-28-2019

I found a chicken satay meal I made in behind the bread in the freezer last night, so I'd best eat it I guess, I might have a berry & apple crumble and custard for pud..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 12-29-2019

Roast lamb with all the trimming, I've not long finished making a really minty mint jelly for it too.. Got a bit of berry & apple crumble and custard for pud if there's room, lol..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 12-30-2019

Sheppards pie with leftover veges and the bit of berry & apple crumble and custard I didn't have room for yesterday..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 12-31-2019

Just made a couple of chicken cordon bleau and got some carrot cake cooking..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-01-2020

Got corned beef in the crockpot and have just made coleslaw and potato salad, there's a piece of carrot cake for afters too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-02-2020

Finishing off the corned beef, coleslaw and potato salad today, I mat squeeze in a piece of carrot cake too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-03-2020

Got a bit of roast beef cooking, made more coleslaw and potato salad too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-04-2020

Cottage pie and coleslaw, a strange mix I know, but at least I'm getting my veges..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-05-2020

Just made a mac cheese with bacon, onion, tomato and a lod of grated cheese, if I have room after that I'll have a piece of carrot cake..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-06-2020

Leftover mac cheese and veges, got a bit of berry & apple crumble and custard for pud..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-07-2020

Got a chicken satay meal in the fridge, there's some carrot cake left too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-08-2020

Cottage pie and some leftover roast veges followed by a berry & apple crumble and custard..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-09-2020

Mac cheese again, wth bacon, onion, tomato and lots of cheese.. Still deciding on either carrot cake or choc mousse and frit for pud..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-10-2020

Not long had a nice biy of corned beef and veges covered in a nice mustard sauce followed by some berry & apple crumble and custard..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-11-2020

Got a pork & plum casserole meal I made up earlier in the week, all it needs is a little visit to the microwave, then there's a bit of berry & apple crumble and custard for pudding..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-12-2020

Corned beef and veges with a big lot of nice strong mustard sauce on top, if there's room I'll have some apple crumble and custard..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-13-2020

I froze a pork $ plum casserole meal last week when I made the casserole, so that's for dinner today, I may have some fruit and choc ice cream for pud too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-14-2020

Nac cheese again seeing I feel like something stodgy today, apple crumble and custard for pud..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-15-2020

I found a meal of corned beef with mustard sauce I put in the freezer a week ago, so that's defrosting in the fridge, it just needs heating in the microwave, I might have fruit and choc ice cream for pud too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-16-2020

My usual mac cheese today, I feel like something stodgy seeing it's not very warm today.. Carrot cake for pud today..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-17-2020

Leftover mac cheese and veges, I might have another piece of carrot cake too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-18-2020

Just made some chicken satay, the rice and veges ready to cook..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-19-2020

After cooking the rice and veges yesterday I couldn't be bothered eating, so most of the chic satay got frozen in meal size containers with enough for a meal in the fridge for today, got apple crumble and custard for pud too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-20-2020

Well, roast beef is on for a slow cook, the veges are ready to go and the carrot cake is ready and iced..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 01-21-2020

Leftover roast beef and veges, got carrot cake with icing, shall eat, kol..