Sandy's Whare
What's for kai today? - Printable Version

+- Sandy's Whare (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com)
+-- Forum: General korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-22.html)
+--- Forum: General Korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: What's for kai today? (/thread-19.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 09-23-2019

Chicken kiev I think, with extra butter, garlic and parsley..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 09-24-2019

Leftover roast beef and veges, I think there's a berry & apple crumble with custard for pudding too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 09-25-2019

Chicken satay and veges, I'll finish off the berry & apple crumble and custard too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 09-26-2019

Mac cheese with loads of cheese, and a piece of carrot cake for afters..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 09-27-2019

I was going to have leftover mac cheese today, but I got an unexpected visitor last evening who gobbled it all up on me, so looked in the freezer and found some leftover stew which I'll have with a few veges, after that I may have a bit of berry & apple crumble and custard..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 09-28-2019

I made a few meals of chicken satay last night and put some in the fridge for today, I might have a piece of carrot cake for afters..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 09-29-2019

Got the roast beef cooking slowly, the veges are done, horseradish sauce ready to be made, Yorkshire pudding ready to go in.. After all that I might have a bit of berry & apple crumble with custard..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 09-30-2019

Leftover roast beef and veges and a piece of carrot cake for pud..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-01-2019

I ended up having chicken satay yesterday, so I'll have the leftover roast beef today..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-02-2019

Corned beef hash browns and veges and the last piece of carrot cake for pud..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-03-2019

Got a stew cooking in the crockpot, it smells okay too.. Berry & apple crumble with custard for pudding..

RE: What's for kai today? - sissy - 10-03-2019

I will be having some eggs and sausage.

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-04-2019

Mac cheese is in the oven ready to heat once the cheese on top is added, I may have berry & apple crumble and custard for pudding too..

Nom nom, sausages and eggs though, I love them with a lot of buttery toast.. Smile

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-05-2019

Deciding on either leftover stew or leftover mac cheese, the stew will keep another day in the fridge.. I might have a bit of berry & apple crumble and custard for pud..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-06-2019

Roast beef is cooking slowly, the veges are ready to go, I may finish off the last of the berry & apple crumble and custard for pudding if there's any room left.. Smile

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-07-2019

Leftover roast beef and veges later, all I need to do is heat and eat which is easy seeing I have a microwave.. I might have a nice piece of carrot cake for afters too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-08-2019

It looks like chicken satay today, I was going to make a cottage pie with the leftover roast beef, but the chicken is made and I'm to busy to cook today.. I might have a piece of carrot cake for pudding too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-09-2019

Just made a cottage pie seeing there was still leftover roast beef, there's a nice layer of grated cheese on top too, nom nom.. I may have a piece of carrot cake for pud if I have the room for it.. Smile

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-10-2019

Got a pork & plum casserole cooking slowly in the oven, veges are ready to cook and the berry & apple crumble is cooked, just have to cook the veges and make custard..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-11-2019

I forgot I haf mac cheese in the fridge yesterday, so I had that, now there's a chic satay to eat before it goes off, so the pork & plum casseroles in the freezer for now, it'll be an easy meal when I have it as it's all ready, just needs heating up..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-12-2019

Finally getting to have the pork & plum casserole I made the other day, the only thing left to do is peel the potatoes.. If I have the room I'll have some berry & apple crumble and custard..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-13-2019

Roast lamb today, it's having a slow cook now, veges are ready to go in and the mint jelly is made, if there's any room I'll have some berru & apple crumble for pud..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-14-2019

I'm deciding between chic satay or corned beef hash browns and veges, the corned beef is winning at present..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-15-2019

Leftover roast beef and veges today, I was going to make a cottage pie with it, but it's to late in the morning now..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 10-16-2019

Found a chic satay meal In back of the freezer I made a week ago, so I'll have that today, and a piece of carrot cake, just to finish it off of course..