Sandy's Whare
What's for kai today? - Printable Version

+- Sandy's Whare (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com)
+-- Forum: General korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-22.html)
+--- Forum: General Korero. (https://sandyswhare.createmybb4.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: What's for kai today? (/thread-19.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-01-2020

Got a crockpot full of stew and veges, just have to cook some potatoes later..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-02-2020

I enjoyed the mac cheese the other day with bacon, tomato and musgroom I just made some more, will put a nice layer of grated cheese on it later..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-03-2020

I've just put a nice bit of roast lamb in the oven, the veges are ready to cook and mint jelly is made, there's even fresh rosemary on the lamb..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-04-2020

Shepperds pie seeing I've got leftover roast lamb.. Got carrot cake for afters if there's any room left.. Smile

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-05-2020

Bubble & squeek with some fried eggs today and carrot cake for afters..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-06-2020

Decided on roast beef today with all the trimmings..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-07-2020

Mac cheese again with extra cheese, bacon, tomato and a few mushrooms..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-08-2020

Leftover mac cheese, there's carrot cake in the oven, the cream cheese is ready for the icing, so carrot cake for afters.. Smile

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-09-2020

Got a nice stew cooking in the crockpot, all that's left to do is some potatoes seeing there's veges in the stew..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-10-2020

Roast beef and veges are in the oven, the rest are ready to cook, a berry and apple crumbles made, with the custard ready, methinks I'll need a poppa nap after lunch.. Smile

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-11-2020

Got a cottage pie in the oven readu to heat up, I decided a nice layer of grated cheese on top would be nice.. Carrot cake for pud too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-12-2020

Feeling lazy today so it's corned beef and rabbit food sammies today, might put some avocado in too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-13-2020

Chicken satay later and some carrot cake..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-14-2020

I got a meal of stew out of the freezer seeing I'm to lazy to cook today, all I have to do is heat and eat..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-15-2020

Pork & plum casserole in the crockpot which should be ready for lunch, the veges are ready to cook too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-16-2020

Deciding on leftover pork & plum casserole or mac cheese, the mac cheese is winning at present..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-17-2020

Roast lambs in the oven, just got to do the veges shortly, and make mint jelly..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-18-2020

Mac cheese with bacon, tonato and fresh mushrooms and a load of grated cheese on top..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-19-2020

Sheppards pie with a little grated cheese on top to make it a little stodgy..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-20-2020

Leftover sheppards pie and a piece of carrot cake for afters..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-21-2020

I found a mac cheese meal I made up in the freezer, so I'll put some grated cheese on it later and heat it in the microwave..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-22-2020

There's a nice stew in the crockpot, it smells good too, the veges are already in the stew so only have to do some mashed potato at lunch time, I may put a little grated cheese in the potatoes too.. Smile

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-23-2020

Leftover stew today once the potatoes are done.. Carrot cakes in the oven and the icing is ready to add once it's cold, so a nice piece of fresh carrot cake for afters..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-24-2020

Roast beefs in the iven, the veges are ready and some berry and apple crumbles kade, as is the custard, yorkshire pud and horseradish sauce are ready too..

RE: What's for kai today? - Sandy - 05-25-2020

Leftover roast beef and veges, I'm deciding whether it's bubble and squeek or cottage pie, bubble and squeek with a few fried eggs and cold roast beef seems god..